Children and Family Services
Service Alternatives Children and Family Services (CFS) division embraces our core values when providing care to the children and families we serve. Whether a child is in foster care, a residential home, or being served under a community based contract, we provide those services with integrity and excellence at the forefront of our thinking. We believe in the work we are doing and know we must complete it with the highest standards set forth.
CFS strives to ensure our customer’s satisfaction while providing:
- Protection – We commit to protecting all children, especially those who cannot protect themselves.
- Permanence – Every child deserves a place to call home. This may include relative care, guardianship, adoption, and/or independent living.
- Skill development – Teaching children and families skills to manage and succeed living in the real world.
- Independence – Preparing children and families to be self-sufficient, productive citizens of their local communities.
- Future planning – Assisting children and families with the development of future goals and aspirations.
We are highly committed to be active in our communities in order to bring awareness to who we are and what we do. Whether it is teaching youth how to shop at a grocery store or hosting an annual trip to the waterslides, community is an important cornerstone of SA’s values.
Team North staff at the Making Strides 5K in Mount Vernon.
Team Members at Foam Fest in Issaquah.
Team Members holding a Bake Sale and Car Wash fundraiser to support those affected by the Oso Landslide.
Team serving lunch to campers at Lions Camp Horizon in Blaine.