Why Work at SA?
Service Alternatives is a multi-faceted human services agency with strong values. We support individuals and families of all ages, backgrounds, and abilities and provide a spectrum of services that includes employment services, residential services, in-home wraparound services, foster care, independent living support, consultation, training, and daycare.
SA currently serves over 800 people, spanning all of Washington State. We employ over 550 people with administrative, educational, and social service backgrounds.
SA has developed a strong, consistent and highly valued set of agency foundations. These foundations are upheld in all areas of work that we provide to the community and form a small set of essential guiding principles that are not to be compromised.
- Customer Service
- Employee Satisfaction
- Fiscal Responsibility
Enjoy Great Benefits at SA!
- Paid Vacation/Sick Leave
- Generous Health Benefits Package
- Employee Assistance Program
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Training
- 401(K) Plan
- Flexible Benefits Plan (Health Savings Account)
- Employee Satisfaction is one of our Core Values
How to Apply
- Search for Job Opportunities below
- Follow application instructions on job posting
- Download job application below
- Submit your application
Download Job Application
Please follow these directions when using the download Job Application:
- Download the PDF form to your computer and save it where you can find it.
- Open the PDF form and type in the fields. Be sure to complete all required fields.
- You may print, scan or email your completed application. Be sure to choose one of these options before closing the form, or you will lose your information.
- If you have a PDF writer on your computer, you may save (print) it as a PDF and email it.
Who to Contact
Service Alternatives Human Resources
PO BOX 595
COUPEVILLE WA 98239
Main phone number: 360-678-6071